Play in any weather with Baden’s All Weather condition softball. Including a waterproof core made from rubber, cork and proprietary bonding representatives, the All Weather ball remains playable even when wet and go back to its original weight after just 24 Hr of drying time. Blue joints enable simple recognition and aid coaches, gamers and devices supervisors avoid mixing the All Weather ball with other practice or game balls. Tested and developed in the rainy Pacific Northwest, Baden’s All Weather condition softball ships by the dozen and is perfect for practicing in unforeseeable, early-season weather.
- Created to fend off water and stay playable even when damp
- Optic yellow cover for improved visibility
- Exclusive CoreGuard moisture defense innovation does not absorb water
- Ball goes back to original size and weight after simply 24 Hr of drying
- Blue joints for easy identification and sorting; Ships by the lots (12 balls)