Play in any weather condition with Baden’s All Weather softball. Featuring a waterproof core made of rubber, cork and proprietary bonding agents, the All Weather ball remains playable even when wet and returns to its original weight after only 24 hours of drying time. Blue seams allow for easy identification and help coaches, players and equipment managers avoid mixing the All Weather ball with other practice or game balls. Tested and developed in the rainy Pacific Northwest, Baden’s All Weather softball ships by the dozen and is ideal for practicing in unpredictable, early-season weather.
- Designed to repel water and remain playable even when wet
- Optic yellow cover for improved visibility
- Proprietary CoreGuard moisture protection technology does not absorb water
- Ball returns to original size and weight after just 24 hours of drying
- Blue seams for easy identification and sorting; Ships by the dozen (12 balls)