Outperform with the little brother of the Big Mouth – the most reliable baseball and softball training net in the in market. Coaches, parents, and players worldwide prefer this 6′ wide x 6′ tall training net because of its portability, ease of set up, and outstanding reliability during practice. The powder coated steel frame is engineered with composite BOW-poles giving the Big Mouth its incredible strength and long lasting durability throughout the years. The training net’s foldable hinged frame quickly assembles in 60 seconds with no tools, pins, or buttons required. The steel base is lined with rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance indoor and outdoor, prevent damage to floors, and allow for an uninterrupted practice. High intensity hitting and pitching training is no match for this heavy duty trainer! With Bownet’s proprietary E.A.S. technology (Energy Absorption System), players will benefit from a training net that diffuses ball energy throughout the net and poles to extend its lifespan, create a more balanced training net, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The ultra durable nylon net accommodates Wiffle sized baseballs, softballs, and even Wiffle golf balls. The lightweight net and frame collapse into the manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!
- Big Mouth Junior Training Net is perfect batting and pitching aid for softball, baseball, and tee ball players with the same resilience, strength, and portability as the Original Big Mouth Training Net
- Bownet’s proprietary E.A.S. technology (Energy Absorption System) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Quickly assembles in 60 seconds with a foldable hinged frame without pins, buttons, and tools required
- Non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes Big Mouth Junior net, 6′ x 6′ ground frame, composite bow poles, Strike Zone target attachment, ground stakes, and manageable carrying bag for easy portability and storage