For those left-handed speedy slappers, the CF9 -10 Slapper is theperfect bat. The long 14-inch barrel provides maximum plate coverage and is weighted more to the hands to provide optimal barrel control and manipulation. But hereâ€TMs the kicker â€” when you donâ€TMt want to slap, this bat acts as a lighter swinging -10 with enough mass and pop to drive the ball into the gap for the ultimate element of surprise.
- PARAFLEXâ”¢ Composite Barrel: With 22% stronger carbon fibers than DeMariniâ€TMs Paradox+ Composite, the Paraflex Composite Barrel allows for even more precise weight distribution on the CF9
- Massive Sweet Spot: the composite is laid more consistently along the barrel to create a huge sweet spot. Weâ€TMre talking Texas-huge
- Lightest Swinging Bats: a stronger material means that we can use less of it to build the bats with the most pop and the lowest MOI
- D-Fusion 2.0 Handle: D-Fusion 2.0 Handle is optimized to redirect energy back into the barrel upon contact for an explosive trampoline-like feel. That means more energy concentrated on pop and less on hand sting
- Play Anywhere: Approved for play in USSSA, ASA, ISA, NSA & ISF events