2018 DeMarini Nautalai LE Slowpitch Softball Bat: WTDXUSA
Meet the Nautalai, among the very first bats to come out of the D-LAB. Constructed like nothing before, this stick is the item of new, exclusive tech that delivers consistency and high efficiency from the first hit to the last. Its 13? barrel made with Continuous Fiber Wall building and a 3-Fusion Handle integrate to make this beast red-hot out of the wrapper.
D-LAB is where R&D rules totally free and Ray DeMarini?s vision comes alive. Where we defy norms on the daily with bats no one else is brave enough to construct. Bats born in the D-LAB aren?t made for the masses, they?re produced the gamers prepared to unlock prospective even they didn?t understand was possible.
- 13? Barrel
- Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Building provides regularly high performance from the first hit to the last
- Full composite design: Two-piece design with composite deal with
- 3Fusion Manage – New structured style permits higher weight control and feel
- Heavy D End Cap enables more end weight in a concentrated area for an increased sweet area feel.
- 12 month warranty
- USSSA, NSA, ISA authorized
- Mass Index:
- 25? 760
- 26? 800
- 27? 880
- 28? 950
- 30? 1005