A brand-new sluggish pitch bat from Easton for the 2017 season! This model, the Brett Helmer Loaded softball bat, exemplifies Easton’s high standards and is shown on the diamond. Brett Helmer, a slow pitch legend, led Team Easton to the World Series title in remarkable fashion and climaxed for most home runs hit in World Series play. This bit of info offers you a peek at what this famous slow pitch softball bat can truly do. The Brett Helmer Loaded is a two-piece, completely composite construction comprised of Easton’s patented TCT Thermo Composite Innovation. New to this year is the FLEX barrel which supplies 15% more compression for a softer feel and hot out of the wrapper performance. With a massive sweet area throughout that barrel integrated with the SIC Black Carbon manage, you’ll be striking bombs without the concern of sting in the hands. The SIC Black Carbon deal with connects to the barrel with the tried and real CXN ABSOLUTELY NO technology, which is crafted for no vibration with unprecedented efficiency. Easton: Engineered For Splendor! The 2017 Easton Brett Helmer Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17BHA) features a 12.00-inch barrel length, a 29/32 inch handle, and an additional half ounce end load that is ideal for those heavy players out there. Plus, Easton’s HYPERSKIN grip comes pre-wrapped around the handle for unequalled comfort at the plate. Remember, we’re here for you from click to strike!.
- 12″ barrel with an extra half ounce end load for max power
- FLEX barrel building provides 15% more barrel compression for a softer barrel and better performance from the wrapper
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology for a massive sweet area
- 2-Piece CXN NO technology crafted for zero vibration and ultimate performance
- SIC Black Carbon handle removes vibration and improves feel, 29/32″ manage with 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN grip, Qualified 2013 ASA, ISF