A brand-new slow pitch bat from Easton for the 2017 season! This model, the Brett Helmer Loaded softball bat, exhibits Easton’s high requirements and is proven on the diamond. Brett Helmer, a sluggish pitch legend, led Group Easton to the World Series title in dramatic fashion and climaxed for many home runs hit in World Series play. This bit of information provides you a peek at exactly what this famous sluggish pitch softball bat can really do. The Brett Helmer Loaded is a two-piece, completely composite building and construction made up of Easton’s trademarked TCT Thermo Composite Technology. New to this year is the FLEX barrel which provides 15% more compression for a softer feel and hot out of the wrapper performance. With a massive sweet area throughout that barrel integrated with the SIC Black Carbon deal with, you’ll be hitting bombs without the concern of sting in the hands. The SIC Black Carbon deal with connects to the barrel with the tried and real CXN ZERO technology, which is crafted for no vibration with unprecedented performance. Easton: Engineered For Magnificence! The 2017 Easton Brett Helmer Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17BHA) includes a 12.00-inch barrel length, a 29/32 inch handle, and an extra half ounce end load that is best for those heavy hitters out there. Plus, Easton’s HYPERSKIN grip comes pre-wrapped around the manage for unequalled comfort at the plate. Keep in mind, we’re here for you from click to hit!.
- 12″ barrel with an additional half ounce end load for max power
- FLEX barrel construction supplies 15% more barrel compression for a softer barrel and better efficiency from the wrapper
- TCT Thermo Composite Innovation for a huge sweet spot
- 2-Piece CXN ZERO innovation crafted for absolutely no vibration and supreme performance
- SIC Black Carbon manage gets rid of vibration and improves feel, 29/32″ handle with 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN grip, Certified 2013 ASA, ISF