A new slow pitch bat from Easton for the 2017 season! This design, the Brett Helmer Loaded softball bat, exemplifies Easton’s high standards and is shown on the diamond. Brett Helmer, a slow pitch legend, led Team Easton to the World Series title in remarkable style and broke the record for most crowning achievement struck in World Series play. This tidbit of information offers you a peek at what this legendary sluggish pitch softball bat can truly do. The Brett Helmer Loaded is a two-piece, totally composite construction comprised of Easton’s patented TCT Thermo Composite Innovation. New to this year is the FLEX barrel which offers 15% more compression for a softer feel and hot out of the wrapper efficiency. With a massive sweet area throughout that barrel integrated with the SIC Black Carbon manage, you’ll be striking bombs without the concern of sting in the hands. The SIC Black Carbon manage connects to the barrel with the tried and real CXN NO technology, which is crafted for zero vibration with unheard of efficiency. Easton: Engineered For Magnificence! The 2017 Easton Brett Helmer Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17BHA) includes a 12.00-inch barrel length, a 29/32 inch handle, and an additional half ounce end load that is best for those heavy players out there. Plus, Easton’s HYPERSKIN grip comes pre-wrapped around the deal with for unsurpassable convenience at the plate. Remember, we’re here for you from click to hit!.
- 12″ barrel with an extra half ounce end load for max power
- FLEX barrel construction provides 15% more barrel compression for a softer barrel and better efficiency out of the wrapper
- TCT Thermo Composite Innovation for an enormous sweet area
- 2-Piece CXN ABSOLUTELY NO technology crafted for zero vibration and supreme performance
- SIC Black Carbon handle removes vibration and enhances feel, 29/32″ handle with 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN grip, Certified 2013 ASA, ISF