A brand-new sluggish pitch bat from Easton for the 2017 season! This design, the Brett Helmer Loaded softball bat, exhibits Easton’s high requirements and is proven on the diamond. Brett Helmer, a sluggish pitch legend, led Team Easton to the World Series title in significant fashion and climaxed for a lot of crowning achievement hit in World Series play. This tidbit of information offers you a peek at what this famous sluggish pitch softball bat can really do. The Brett Helmer Loaded is a two-piece, totally composite construction made up of Easton’s patented TCT Thermo Composite Innovation. New to this year is the FLEX barrel which provides 15% more compression for a softer feel and hot from the wrapper performance. With an enormous sweet area throughout that barrel combined with the SIC Black Carbon deal with, you’ll be hitting bombs without the concern of sting in the hands. The SIC Black Carbon deal with links to the barrel with the attempted and real CXN ZERO technology, which is engineered for absolutely no vibration with unusual efficiency. Easton: Engineered For Glory! The 2017 Easton Brett Helmer Loaded ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17BHA) includes a 12.00-inch barrel length, a 29/32 inch manage, and an additional half ounce end load that is best for those heavy hitters out there. Plus, Easton’s HYPERSKIN grip comes pre-wrapped around the deal with for unsurpassable comfort at the plate. Keep in mind, we’re here for you from click to hit!.
- 12″ barrel with an additional half ounce end load for max power
- FLEX barrel building provides 15% more barrel compression for a softer barrel and better performance from the wrapper
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology for an enormous sweet spot
- 2-Piece CXN NO technology engineered for zero vibration and supreme performance
- SIC Black Carbon deal with gets rid of vibration and enhances feel, 29/32″ handle with 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN grip, Licensed 2013 ASA, ISF