New softball bat from Easton for the 2017 slow pitch season! This model, the Ronin one-piece dual stamp softball bat, shows off Easton’s industry-leading technology and eye-catching cosmetics while providing a stiff feel for immediate impact feedback. With a full alloy construction, this Easton softball bat is made up of the new innovated ATAC alloy that provides better barrel performance with unbeatable pop. Add in the fact that this is a dual stamp softball bat so you can use this model virtually anywhere. The cherry on top is every single one of these Easton Ronin slow pitch softball bats features the amazingly comfortable 1.2mm HYPERSKIN bat grip to enhance the overall feel. Easton: Engineered For Glory! The 2017 Easton Ronin USSSA / ASA Alloy Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17RAUA) features a pro-style 12-inch barrel length, a traditional 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, and an evenly balanced swing weight to enhance control. Remember, we’re here for you from click to hit!.
- 12″ pro style evenly balanced barrel for maximum power
- all new thin wall ATAC alloy provides better barrel performance
- 1-piece alloy design offers stiffer feel and impact feedback
- 29/32″ handle with 1.2mm hyperskin grip
- 2013 ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF certified