New softball bat from Easton for the 2017 sluggish pitch season! This model, the Ronin one-piece dual stamp softball bat, displays Easton’s industry-leading technology and eye-catching cosmetics while supplying a stiff feel for immediate effect feedback. With a full alloy building and construction, this Easton softball bat is comprised of the new innovated ATAC alloy that supplies much better barrel performance with unbeatable pop. Include the truth that this is a dual stamp softball bat so you can utilize this design virtually anywhere. The cherry on top is every single one of these Easton Ronin sluggish pitch softball bats features the remarkably comfortable 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN bat grip to improve the total feel. Easton: Engineered For Magnificence! The 2017 Easton Ronin USSSA/ ASA Alloy Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17RAUA) includes a pro-style 12-inch barrel length, a standard 2 1/4 inch barrel size, and an uniformly balanced swing weight to enhance control. Keep in mind, we’re here for you from click to strike!.
- 12″ professional design equally balanced barrel for optimal power
- all brand-new thin wall ATAC alloy provides better barrel performance
- 1-piece alloy design offers stiffer feel and effect feedback
- 29/32″ manage with 1.2 mm hyperskin grip
- 2013 ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF certified