New softball bat from Easton for the 2017 slow pitch season! This design, the Ronin one-piece double stamp softball bat, reveals off Easton’s industry-leading technology and eye-catching cosmetics while supplying a stiff feel for instant effect feedback. With a complete alloy building, this Easton softball bat is comprised of the new innovated ATAC alloy that supplies much better barrel efficiency with unsurpassable pop. Include in that this is a double stamp softball bat so you can use this model practically anywhere. The cherry on top is every one of these Easton Ronin sluggish pitch softball bats features the amazingly comfortable 1.2 mm HYPERSKIN bat grip to boost the total feel. Easton: Engineered For Splendor! The 2017 Easton Ronin USSSA/ ASA Alloy Slow Pitch Softball Bat (SP17RAUA) features a pro-style 12-inch barrel length, a standard 2 1/4 inch barrel size, and an equally well balanced swing weight to improve control. Keep in mind, we’re here for you from click to hit!.
- 12″ pro design equally balanced barrel for optimal power
- all brand-new thin wall ATAC alloy offers much better barrel performance
- 1-piece alloy design offers stiffer feel and impact feedback
- 29/32″ manage with 1.2 mm hyperskin grip
- 2013 ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF licensed