Designed to be as durable as they are comfortable on your hand, the new Rival Series from Easton sets the standard for fastpitch gloves. The Rival Series is made from USA steer hide that provides for some of the strongest leather in the world. Inside, the Rival features Oasis Lining that is made from super soft cowhide to provide durable and unwavering comfort. Easton’s Custom Pro Fit System is also used on these gloves. This patent pending back-of-hand strap gives players a range of customizable fits. This strap is also easily replaceable, and a blank one is included in case players want to personalize it with their name and number! The back of these straps are outfitted with Easton’s Bio-Dri moisture management fabric to wick away moisture and keep the glove dry and light. The best part about the Rival Series? They’re made specifically for the female athlete. With smaller hand openings, narrower finger stalls and wider webs, these gloves are perfect for the serious softball player. In addition, Easton has given these gloves a Double Deep Pocket which creates a bigger pocket designed to fit a softball.
- USA STEER HIDE: USA steer hide is some of the strongest leather in the world
- CUSTOM PRO FIT SYSTEM: A patent-pending customizable back of hand fit system. Back of hand strap that is adjustable allowing multiple fit range and easily replaceable to personalize with name or number
- OASIS LINING: Super soft cowhide lining provides durable comfort. BIO-DRI: A moisture management fabric used to line the back of hand strap. Bio-Dri wicks away moisture keeping your glove dry and light
- DOUBLE DEEP POCKET: The palm leather pattern is enlarged with an additional segment between the index and middle finger creating a larger pocket for a softball
- FEMALE SPECIFIC: Fastpitch patterns designed specifically for the female player: smaller hand openings, narrow finger stalls, and wider webs to better fit an 11″ or 12″ ball