Franklin Grownup CFX Pro Batting Gloves
Franklin’s CFX Pro Series is their most pouplar on-field model worn by most Franklin Pros in the majors today. These significant league gloves are created to enhance performance and boost grip on any bat in all climate condition. Made with PITTARDS DIGITAL sheepskin leather the CFX Pro Series batting glove supply long-lasting softness and tactility.
– Drifting thumb innovation for increased versatility and flexibility
– Neoprene bridge gives added flex across back
– Tectonic fit inserts include flex without bulk
– One-piece leather palm keeps tactility for a smooth and seamless feel on any bat
– Unbalanced wristband shapes to wrist
- One-piece leather palm keeps tactility, and supplies a smooth, seamless feel on any bat. Pittards ® Digital ® sheepskin leather maintains softness and tactility in all conditions. Drifting thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability.Neoprene bridge offers added flex across the knuckle back. Quad-flex creasing decreases material accumulation between your hand and the bat manage. Tectonic-fit inserts accommodate flex without including bulk to the back of the hand.