Franklin Grownup CFX Pro Batting Gloves
Franklin’s CFX Pro Series is their most pouplar on-field design worn by the majority of Franklin Pros in the majors today. These significant league gloves are developed to improve performance and increase grip on any bat in all weather. Made with PITTARDS DIGITAL sheepskin leather the CFX Pro Series batting glove offer lasting softness and tactility.
– Floating thumb innovation for increased versatility and adaptability
– Neoprene bridge provides included flex throughout back
– Tectonic fit inserts add flex without bulk
– One-piece leather palm maintains tactility for a smooth and seamless feel on any bat
– Asymmetrical wristband shapes to wrist
- One-piece leather palm maintains tactility, and offers a smooth, smooth feel on any bat. Pittards ® Digital ® sheepskin leather preserves softness and tactility in all conditions. Floating thumb innovation increases glove flexibility and adaptability.Neoprene bridge gives included flex across the knuckle back. Quad-flex creasing decreases material accumulation in between your hand and the bat deal with. Tectonic-fit inserts accommodate flex without including bulk to the back of the hand.