Franklin Adult CFX Pro Batting Gloves
Franklin’s CFX Pro Series is their most pouplar on-field model worn by most Franklin Pros in the majors today. These major league gloves are designed to improve performance and increase grip on any bat in all weather conditions. Made with PITTARDS DIGITAL sheepskin leather the CFX Pro Series batting glove provide long-lasting softness and tactility.
• Floating thumb technology for increased flexibility and adaptability
• Neoprene bridge gives added flex across back
• Tectonic fit inserts add flex without bulk
• One-piece leather palm maintains tactility for a smooth and seamless feel on any bat
• Asymmetrical wristband shapes to wrist
- Floating thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability. Neoprene bridge gives added flex across the knuckle back. Quad-flex creasing decreases material build-up between your hand and the bat handle.
- Tectonic-fit inserts accommodate flex without adding bulk to the back of the hand. One-piece leather palm maintains tactility, and provides a smooth, seamless feel on any bat. Pittards® Digital® sheepskin leather maintains softness and tactility in all conditions.