Franklin Men’s Neo Classic II Batting Glove
For a Hall of Fame grip, this is the batting glove for you. The NEO CLASSIC® was created in 2010, having evolved from Franklin’s original Authentic Pro Classic with input from MLB pros and made from high-performance leather from Pittards of England—the world’s #1 supplier of leather since 1826. The NEO CLASSIC® II also features the patented TRI-CURVE® fit that that assures that every pair matches the anatomical intricacies of your hand, while QUAD-FLEX® anticipates the flexing of your palm for a perfect fit around the bat without bunching. The addition of floating thumb and logo technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability.
• DIGITAL® Cabretta® sheepskin leather
• Patented TRI-CURVE fit
• QUAD-FLEX palm creasing
• Floating thumb & logo technology
• Breathable ventilated back
• Performance level: high school, amateur and pro
- One pair of baseball batting gloves. Soft, one-piece Pittards Digital sheepskin leather palm for grip in all conditions. Pro-grade spandex back-of-hand material and floating thumb technology boost flexibility.
- Adjustable wrist closure. 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. Model: 20930F.
- Made in Vietnam.