Franklin Guys’s Neo Classic II Batting Glove
For a Hall of Fame grip, this is the batting glove for you. The NEO CLASSIC ® was produced in 2010, having developed from Franklin’s initial Authentic Pro Traditional with input from MLB pros and made from high-performance leather from Pittards of England– the world’s # 1 supplier of leather given that 1826. The NEO CLASSIC ® II likewise includes the patented TRI-CURVE ® fit that guarantees that every pair matches the anatomical complexities of your hand, while QUAD-FLEX ® expects the flexing of your palm for a best fit around the bat without bunching. The addition of floating thumb and logo technology increases glove versatility and versatility.
– DIGITAL ® Cabretta ® sheepskin leather
– Patented TRI-CURVE fit
– QUAD-FLEX palm creasing – Drifting thumb & logo design technology
– Breathable ventilated back
– Performance level: high school, amateur and professional
- Franklin Guys’s Neo Classic II Batting Glove