Practice hitting real baseballs with the BaseHit Pitching Machine from Trend Sports. When used with the PowerAlley Batting Cage, you wont have to search for baseballs when practice is over. Both products are durable, easy to assemble, and simple to use. All you have to do is attach the BaseHit Pitching Machine to the PowerAlley batting cage, plug the BaseHit in to a standard electrical outlet, and begin practice. The BaseHit features a 12 ball automatic feeder that pitches baseballs, and lite-balls. The BaseHit can deliver accurate pitches that can reach speeds up to 45 miles per hour. The fully enclosed wheel makes the BaseHit safe to use. Practice batting with privacy and convenience with this winning combination!
- Cage Dimensions: 22ft L x 12ft W x 10ft H
- PowerAlley features a solid fiberglass frame, 1 1/4in polyethylene netting, steel ground stakes, nylon support ropes, and a built-in pitching machine harness
- Variable speed control and dual bearing electric motor pitch baseballs up to 45 mph
- Automatic feeder holds up to 12 balls and delivers a pitch every 10 seconds
- BaseHit Pitching Machine includes 1 poly pitching machine baseball for perfect baseball accuracy. Also pitches regulation baseballs and lite-balls (sold separately)