Practice hitting genuine baseballs with the BaseHit Pitching Machine from Heater Sports. When used with the PowerAlley Batting Cage, you wont have to browse for baseballs when practice is over. Both products are durable, simple to put together, and simple to utilize. All you need to do is connect the BaseHit Pitching Device to the PowerAlley batting cage, plug the BaseHit into a basic electrical outlet, and begin practice. The BaseHit features a 12 ball automated feeder that pitches baseballs, and lite-balls. The BaseHit can provide accurate pitches that can reach speeds up to 45 miles per hour. The totally enclosed wheel makes the BaseHit safe to use. Practice batting with personal privacy and convenience with this winning mix!
- BaseHit Pitching Machine consists of 1 poly pitching machine baseball for ideal baseball precision. Likewise pitches guideline baseballs and lite-balls (offered individually)
- PowerAlley includes a solid fiberglass frame, 1 1/4 in polyethylene netting, steel ground stakes, nylon support ropes, and an integrated pitching machine harness
- Cage Dimensions: 22ft L x 12ft W x 8ft H
- Variable speed control and double bearing electric motor pitch baseballs approximately 45 miles per hour
- Automatic feeder holds up to 12 balls and provides a pitch every 10 seconds