The Jugs Jr pitching machine is the most widely used youth league pitching machine in the world. Patented “always see the ball” delivery system and non-marking pneumatic tire. Throws Baseballs, 11-Inch and 12-Inch softballs.
With the precision and accuracy to throw consistent strikes every time and the patented “always see the ball” system, the Jugs Junior Baseball Pitching Machine will train your players to step into the batters box with confidence. Recommended for baseball players from 8 to 15 years old and soft ball players from 8 years old to adult, the Jugs Junior throws baseballs and 11 and 12-inch soft balls at adjustable speeds from 15 to 60 miles an hour. Young players can start out slow and build up to the higher speeds as the season progresses–with a digital readout display it is easy to set and maintain your players’ ideal speed. The Jugs Junior is built with special non-marking pneumatic tires and a swivel-design base that provides 360-degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups, and ground balls depending on what your practice calls for. Ideal for defensive and offensive drills, having the Jugs Junior on the field is like including another instructor–and, weighing in at 75 pounds, the Jugs Junior is portable, easy to set up, and built to last with an unparalleled 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Non-marking pneumatic tire
- Swivel design base with 360-degree movement
- Precise speed delivered with digital readout display
- Patented “always see the ball” delivery system
- Portable and easy to move/setup
- Throws baseballs and 11/12-inch softballs
- Recommended ages–baseball: 8 to 15 years old; soft ball: 8 years old to adult
- Speed range: 15 to 60 miles per hour
- Speed adjustments: digital speed readout
- Power source: 110-vot AC or 1000-watt generator
- Motor: 1.25 horsepower, 3 amps
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Recommended Age: BB 6 – 15; SB 6 – Adult
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Speed Range: 15-60 mph
- Digital Speed Readout
- Weighs only 75 lbs.