The JUGS Lite-FLite Machine throws Lite-Flite and poly baseballs and softballs with a full-range of movement that includes fastballs, curves and sliders. The swivel-design base casting also provides 360-degree versatility for fly balls, ground balls and pop-ups. This product uses only the Lite-Flite baseballs/softballs or Bulldog polyballs by JUGS, the use of other balls may result in damage to machine.
Pitch for pitch and dollar for dollar, the JUGS Lite-Flite Machine is a terrific choice for up-and-coming hitters who want to hone their swings. Designed to throw only Lite-Flite baseballs, 11- or 12-inch Lite-Flite softballs or JUGS Bulldog baseballs and softballs, young hitters can learn how to hit sharp-breaking pitches without the fear of being hit. The machine offers a full range of movement that adjusts for all types of pitches, including fastballs, curveballs, and sliders. In addition, you can adjust the swivel-design base casting 360 degrees to simulate fly balls, ground balls, and pop-ups—a must for fielders who want to practice defense in the backyard. And it doesn’t matter which side of the plate you prefer, the Lite-Flite Machine throws both left- and right-handed pitches.
Other features include the JUGS “always see the ball” delivery system, a quick-change design with exclusive Switch-and-Play knobs for adjusting the machine from baseball to softball in seconds, and a portable design with an 1/8-horsepower, 1.3 amp motor. Designed to work both indoors and outdoors, the Lite-Flite Machine weighs only 35 pounds and carries a two-year warranty.
Note: The Lite-Flite Machine is compatible with the JUGS Rechargeable Battery Pack (sold separately), a self-contained battery that runs your Lite-Flite Machine for up to 3 hours of continuous use. Designed to recharge in only four hours, the battery pack comes complete with a 32-inch extension cord, a battery recharger, a nylon shoulder strap, and a heavy-duty nylon carrying case.
- Recommended age: 8 to adult
- Speed range: 30 to 50 miles per hour
- Speed adjustments: Dial
- Rechargeable battery pack: Sold separately
- Power source: 110-volt AC
- Motor: 1/8-horsepower, 1.3 amp
- 360-degree swivel: Yes
- Automatic feeder: Sold separately
- In-line switch: Sold separately
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Warranty: 2 year
- Lightweight pitching machine for honing swings of up-and-coming hitters.
- Throws Lite-Flite and Bulldog baseballs and softballs only (balls sold separately.)
- Simulates speeds up to 85 mph at 25 feet.
- Throws fastballs, left- and right-handed curveballs and sliders.
- 1/8 Horsepower, 1.3 amplifier motor. Weighs 35 lbs. 2-year warranty.