Product DescriptionThe JUGS MVP is designed specifically for pitching-mahcine leagues. No walks. No fear of being hit. Lots of action. Hitters see only accurately-thrown strikes.
Specifically designed for pitching machine league games, the Jugs MVP Baseball Pitching Machine has the precision and accuracy to throw consistent strikes every time. Using the Jugs MVP for your game eliminates the stress of walks and the fear of being hit by the pitch. Delivering strike after strike, the Jugs MVP keeps the action and momentum going, while training young players to step into the batters box with confidence.
Recommended for players from 8 to 12 years old, the Jugs MVP throws baseballs at adjustable speeds from 20 to 52 miles an hour. Young players can start out slow and build up to the higher speeds as the season progresses–with a digital readout display it is easy to set and maintain the players’ ideal speed. As good for practice as it is for games, the Jugs MVP features swivel- base casting that provides 360-degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups, and ground balls depending on what your practice or game calls for.
The Jugs MVP is built special non-marking pneumatic tires and comes with an unparalleled 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee. Having the Jugs MVP makes the games a success and is like including another instructor on the practice field–and, weighing in at 56 pounds, the Jugs MVP is portable and easy to set up.
- Non-marking pneumatic tire
- Swivel design base with 360-degree movement
- Precise speed delivered with digital readout display
- Patented “always see the ball” delivery system
- Portable and easy to move/setup
- Throws baseballs
- Recommended age: 8 to 12 years old
- Speed range: 20 to 52 miles per hour
- Speed adjustments: digital speed readout
- Power source: 110-vot AC or 1000-watt generator
- Motor: 1.25 horsepower, 3 amps
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Recommended Age: 6 – 12
- 5-Year Guarantee
- Speed Range: 20-52 mph
- Digital Speed Readout
- Weighs only 56 lbs.