Runs on regular 110-volt AC or optional battery pack, manual and automatic feed…25 ball feeder releases ball every 5 seconds…adjustable legs for realistic height for both baseball and softball.
It’s been said that the toughest thing to do in sports is hit a round ball with a round bat. Now you can hone your skills even further with the Jugs Small-Ball pitching machine, which tests your mettle with a ball half the size. By practicing against a 5-inch Jugs polyurethane foam ball, hitters learn to track the ball better from the release point to the impact zone, while simultaneously sharpening their mental focus. In addition, the Small-Ball machine helps hitters improve depth perception by forcing them to keep their head still and eyes level. And young hitters can learn the fundamentals of hitting without the fear of getting whacked by a real baseball.
The Small-Ball pitching machine is built of heavy-duty steel, with adjustable legs that help simulate a realistic delivery height for both baseballs and softballs. More significantly, the machine throws fastballs or overhand curves with uncanny accuracy, with simulated speeds of up to 75 mils per hour. Just load up the 25-ball feeder–which offers both manual and automatic feeds–and the mechanism will release a ball every five seconds. Plus, when it’s time for fielding practice, you can adjust the machine to instead shoot fly balls and ground balls. Safe to use anywhere, including backyards, garages, or your chosen practice field, the Small-Ball pitching machine is popular among backyard players, youth leagues, high schools, and colleges.
The Jugs Small-Ball pitching machine operates on standard 110-volt AC power, but can also function on a separately sold battery pack. Other details include a free brook describing hitting drills, a portable design that weighs only 23 pounds, and a one-year warranty.
The Small-Ball machine throws a ball half the size of a traditional baseball.
- Recommended age: 5 to adult
- Speed range: Simulated up to 75 miles per hour
- Speed adjustments: Dial
- Rechargeable battery pack: Sold separately
- Power source: 110-volt AC or battery pack
- Types of pitches thrown: Fastballs and curveballs
- 360-degree swivel: No
- Cover: Yes, optional
- Manual and automatic feed: Yes
- Video demonstration available: Yes
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Small-ball pitching machine for improving depth perception and honing hitting skills
- Uses 5-inch, 5-ounce polyurethane foam ball that’s half the size of normal baseball
- Built of heavy-duty steel, with adjustable legs that simulate realistic delivery height
- Throws accurate fastballs and overhand curves, with simulated speeds up to 75 mph
- 25-ball manual or automatic feeder; also shoots fly and ground balls; 1-year warranty