The JUGS Toss Machine will automatically toss every 5 seconds. You get hundreds of swings in less than 1/2 an hour. Great for offensive and defensive drills. You only need a small space to use the JUGS Toss Machine (10′ x 10′).
Practice your hitting stroke from the comfort of your backyard with the Jugs Toss Machine. Designed to hold up to 14 baseballs or 10 softballs, the Toss Machine requires only a small space to use (10 by 10 feet), so you can easily set it up in the gym, basement, or garage if a backyard isn’t available. Even better, it requires no electricity, with an internal rechargeable battery that runs continuously for up to 8 hours on a single charge. Just set it up in front of a backstop and you’re ready to go. Once in position, the Toss Machine throws a ball into the air once every five seconds, helping you develop superior hand-eye coordination and a quick bat. As an alternative, coaches can also use the machine to hit grounders for offensive and defensive drills. The Toss Machine–which weighs just 13 pounds–comes with a free 24-page Toss Machine Book and a Jugs Throw-Down home plate.
The Toss Machine is compatible with baseballs, softballs (11 or 12 inches), Sting-Free balls, dimpled and seamed balls, Lite-Flite balls, Softie small balls, Jugs Pearl balls, and Jugs Bulldog balls.
- Baseball or softball tossing machine designed to improve hand-eye coordination
- Holds up to 14 baseballs or 10 softballs; tosses one ball every 5 seconds
- Internal rechargeable battery runs continuously for up to 8 hours
- Sets up in any 10-by-10-foot space, including backyards and garages
- Weighs only 13 pounds; includes home plate and free drill book