Featuring a design preferred by collegiate and pro players, the Omaha Flare’s “flare” design provides a larger catching surface with a flat and deep pocket for ball control. The Omaha Flare boasts exceptionally high-quality construction to match the high-performance design. The glove is constructed with top-grade, oil-treated steer hide leather for a long lasting shape with a soft supple feel. Extra wide dye-through lacing offers durability that you can count on for years of play. The first base Omaha Flare mitt has a closed back design with a finger hole for ball control and a double bar, double post web for trapping. Bruise-gard padding offers added protection for the palm and finger areas, designed for a mitt used in the infield where hits and throws are fast and sharp.
The Omaha Flare first base mitt features a closed back design with finger hole and a double bar, double post web.
- Flare design
- Closed back with finger hole
- Double bar, double post web
- Top-grade, oil-treated steer hide leather construction
- Flare design
- Bruise-gard padding
- Extra wide dye-through lacing
- Professional, baseball specific pattern
- 13-inch first base mitt offers professional grade construction and a flare design preferred by top collegiate and pro players
- Closed back design with finger hole; double bar, double post web
- Top-grade, oil-treated steer hide leather construction offers a soft feel and long lasting shape; extra wide dye-through lacing for extra durability
- Bruise-guard padding offers added protection for the palm and fingers
- Flare design provides larger catching surface with a flat and deep pocket