Including a style preferred by collegiate and pro players, the Omaha Flare’s “flare” design supplies a bigger catching surface with a flat and deep pocket for ball control. The Omaha Flare boasts exceptionally top quality building to match the high-performance style. The glove is constructed with top-grade, oil-treated guide conceal leather for a long-term shape with a soft supple feel. Bonus broad dye-through lacing provides toughness that you can count on for years of play. The very first base Omaha Flare mitt has a closed back design with a finger hole for ball control and a double bar, double post web for trapping. Bruise-gard padding uses added security for the palm and finger areas, developed for a mitt utilized in the infield where hits and throws are fast and sharp.
The Omaha Flare very first base mitt includes a closed back design with finger hole and a double bar, double post web.
- Flare style
- Closed back with finger hole
- Double bar, double post web
- Top-grade, oil-treated guide conceal leather construction
- Flare design
- Bruise-gard padding
- Extra wide dye-through lacing
- Expert, baseball particular pattern
- 13-inch very first base mitt provides expert grade construction and a flare design chosen by leading collegiate and professional gamers
- Closed back design with finger hole; double bar, double post web
- Top-grade, oil-treated guide hide leather building and construction uses a soft feel and long-term shape; additional broad dye-through lacing for extra sturdiness
- Bruise-guard padding uses included security for the palm and fingers
- Flare design supplies bigger capturing surface with a flat and deep pocket