Featuring a style chosen by collegiate and pro players, the Omaha Flare’s “flare” design offers a bigger capturing surface area with a flat and deep pocket for ball control. The Omaha Flare boasts remarkably top quality building and construction to match the high-performance style. The glove is built with top-grade, oil-treated guide hide leather for a long-term shape with a soft flexible feel. Extra large dye-through lacing provides durability that you can rely on for many years of play. The very first base Omaha Flare mitt has actually a closed back style with a finger hole for ball control and a double bar, double post web for trapping. Bruise-gard cushioning offers added security for the palm and finger areas, developed for a mitt utilized in the infield where hits and tosses are fast and sharp.
The Omaha Flare first base mitt features a closed back style with finger hole and a double bar, double post web.
- Flare style
- Closed back with finger hole
- Double bar, double post web
- Top-grade, oil-treated guide conceal leather building
- Flare style
- Bruise-gard cushioning
- Extra broad dye-through lacing
- Expert, baseball specific pattern
- 13-inch first base mitt provides expert grade building and construction and a flare design chosen by top college and professional gamers
- Closed back design with finger hole; double bar, double post web
- Top-grade, oil-treated guide hide leather construction provides a soft feel and long-term shape; additional wide dye-through lacing for additional resilience
- Bruise-guard cushioning offers added security for the palm and fingers
- Flare design provides bigger capturing surface area with a flat and deep pocket