Gamemaster 200160111 Louisville Ultimate Pitching Machine (EA)
The UPM is sturdy, portable, and requires no electricity.
Named the official Pony Baseball and Softball League pitching machine, the Ultimate Pitching Machine (UPM) 45 helps batters and coaches enjoy a more successful batting practice or coach-pitch game. It’s sturdy, portable, and requires no electricity, which makes it great for practices and games, home or away. Plus it saves the coach’s arm. Because the lever action flicks baseballs with consistent speed and location, it’s often used as an alternative in coach-pitch leagues to help overcome the fear factor of live pitching. Young hitters will know where and when the ball will be pitched. For all ages, the UPM model 45 allows hitters to work on specific locations and sharpen muscle memory without turning the coach’s arm to jelly.
The Louisville Slugger UPM45 is the ultimate training aid that pitches reliably and consistently for batter after batter allowing the hitter to concentrate on developing a proper level swing path to the ball. The UPM45 is more than just a pitching machine, though–it also throws accurate fly-balls and hard ground balls consistently to incorporate into your drills and eliminate the need for hitting the ball during drills.
The Louisville Slugger UPM 45 Blue Flame Pitching Machine throws real baseballs and softballs between 18 and 45 miles per hour and soft, lightweight balls up to 60 miles per hour. This machine has been authorized for use by teams in the majority of youth leagues in America including Babe Ruth Baseball and Softball, the Cal Ripken Division of Babe Ruth Baseball,
The UPM allows hitters to work on specific locations and sharpen muscle memory without turning the coach’s arm to jelly.
Pony League Baseball and Softball, and many more.
For coaches and team managers, the UPM solves any number of problems. There’s no need to use special pitching machine balls – it won’t rip or tear leather or synthetic ball covers.
- Portable and lightweight at only 25 pounds
- Mechanical pitching machine perfect for throwing accurate pitches, infield drills, and outfield drills
- No batteries or electricity required
- Throws regulation baseballs and fastpitch softballs up to 45 miles per hour
- Throws lightweight practice baseballs and softballs up to 60 miles per hour
- Throws slowpitch softballs with up to a 12-foot arch
- Throws accurate fly balls and hard ground balls
- Throws any type of ball, hard balls, fast pitch softballs, dimple balls, light flight, plastic and even soccer and volleyballs
- Throws hard balls from 18 to 45 mph with easy to adjust speed controls. And throws light flight and plastic balls up to 60 mph
- Throws a level pitch to help teach proper swing mechanics. Extremely accurate for throwing strikes, fly balls and even grounders.
- The official pitching machine of both Babe Ruth League and Pony Baseball and Softball
- It is completely manual, needs no electricity or batteries and is light weight and easy to move from field to field, weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Great to set up to use for a variety of drills