Upgraded with the brand-new az4x alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci toolbox, and a sweet spot two times as big as its predecessor, the Cat7 is built to take off with relentless Fury. The precision-balanced barrel and one-piece alloy style use a clean, constant swing to manage the rage of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
- Az4x alloy building provides increased strength and a greater action rate. One-piece alloy construction supplies a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- More responsive, optimized barrel style produces a sweet spot twice as large as the Cat6
- Second generation Av2 anti-vibration knob includes an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening System for better feel and less unfavorable vibrational feedback
- Engineered barrel-end wall density profiles enhances balance and permits faster swing speeds
- 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter, USSSA 1.15 bpf Licensed