Updated with the brand-new az4x alloy, the strongest alloy in the Marucci toolbox, and a sweet area twice as large as its predecessor, the Cat7 is constructed to explode with unrelenting Fury. The precision-balanced barrel and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the rage of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
- Az4x alloy construction offers increased strength and a greater reaction rate. One-piece alloy building supplies a tidy, consistent, conventional feel
- More responsive, optimized barrel style develops a sweet spot two times as large as the Cat6
- 2nd generation Av2 anti-vibration knob features an updated, carefully tuned harmonic dampening System for better feel and less unfavorable vibrational feedback
- Engineered barrel-end wall density profiles enhances balance and permits faster swing speeds
- 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, USSSA 1.15 bpf Certified