The GFN1207 is a 12.00″ fastpitch glove that is designed specifically for the biomechanical needs of the fastpitch player. Features include Mizuno’s SureFit Foam, V Flex, Double Hinge Heel, Para Shock, Powerlock, and Pocket2 technology.
Designed for the specific biomechanical needs of the fastpitch softball player, the Mizuno Finch Franchise GFN1207 softball fielder’s mitt is comfortable, secure, and extremely reliable. The 12-inch glove is distinguished by its Pocket2 technology, an innovative pocket design that increases the catching area by 32 percent over a classically designed glove. The SureFit form cushioning, meanwhile, teams up with the ParaShock technology to provide a comfortable custom fit. And players will love Mizuno’s V-Flex Notch, which makes it easy to close the glove around a regulation softball. The favored model of celebrated softball player Jennie Finch, the Finch Franchise glove sports a tartan web and carries a one-year warranty.
- 12-inch fastpitch softball mitt endorsed by celebrated player Jennie Finch
- Pocket2 technology increases catching area by 32 percent over traditional glove
- SureFit and ParaShock technologies provide a comfortable custom fit
- V-Flex Notch makes it easy to close the glove around a regulation softball
- Double Hinge Heel for easy ball security; tartan web; 1-year warranty