• Remote control on keychain. Change from fastball to changeup at the touch of a button, at the machine, by the hitter or in the dugout. • Manual changeup button located on control panel. • Realistic Delivery Height • Weighs just 75 lbs. One person can load JUGS in the trunk of a car. • Patented “always see the ball”TM delivery system. • Digital readout display. • Same release point as two-time Gold Medalist, Michele Smith-37 feet. • Great for offensive or defensive drills. Change speeds while practicing advanced outfield drills. • Throws regular 11″ or 12” softballs, JUGS Sting-Free softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs. • Swivel-design base provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls. • Runs on 110 volt AC or 2000 watt Yamaha EF2000iS generator. • The JUGS CHANGEUP Super Softball Pitching Machine is generally used by travel ball, high school and college teams. • 5-Year Guarantee on all parts except control panel, moving and non-moving, against normal wear and factory defects. • 2-Year Guarantee on control panel and hand-held remote control unit against normal wear and factory defects.
- Throws fastballs up to 70 mph and changeups at speeds as low as 44 mph.
- Hand-Held Remote Control can be used at the machine, behind the hitter or even in dugout.
- Revolutionary changeup feature and higher speed range designed for advanced hitters.
- Comes standard with Transport Cart. Portable and easy to move and set up. Simply insert the handle, tilt and roll.
- Only machine to create game like batting practice.