-Bob, you’re good at pitching, how do you do that?
-What you need is more practice. I bought a baseball net big mouth w/ strike zone to help myself training.
-Does it work?
-Of course. The strike zone target design makes it a great net for pitching and defensive drills. I threw several buckets of balls into the net from all angles, and it never tipped over once.
-Wow, I can’t wait to buy one now！
Size – 5 x 5 x 3 fts
Steel tube – 0.98 x 0.02 inches
Tetoron net – 5ply x 1.75″+ 600D
Strike zone target – 1.5 inches
Color – Orange
Weight – 8.8 pounds
Package – 600D oxford fabric
- PORTABLE – portable, fold-up design for easy transport
- EASILY USE – no tool needed and set up in 120 seconds
- BASEBALL NET TARGET – the strike zone target makes this an ideal throwing, pitching and fielding trainer
- BASEBALL NET & FRAME – super strong 7-ply knotless netting & increased frame thickness adds rigidity and weight for greater stability when batting into the net
- SUCCESS TOOL – The best baseball and softball practice net. Use for hitting, fielding, pitching, soft toss & tee ball