The Park & Sun Spectrum Precision Trainer Adjustable Target Net is an adjustable and portable volleyball target trainer that is also an excellent training option for football, soccer and many other sports. This trainer features a sturdy steel two-piece frame that is connected to a target with a catch net that attaches to the target with Velcro straps. This trainer can be used for many sports, but it is especially perfect as a training aid for volleyball, specifically for bumping, passing, setting and spiking. The target hoop angle can be adjusted to 45, 90, 135 or 180 degrees. The target hoop features adjustable heights of 76″, 106″, 114″, 122″ and 130″ measured from the center of the target hoop. By enabling this adjustability in angling and height, the training aid allows users to better adjust for different in-game situations. The sturdy welded steel frame measures 44″ x 30″ x 43″ and is designed to be completely stable, even under attack from viciously spiked volleyballs. Front rubber swivel wheels allow this trainer to be moved and transported easily. The trainer also includes a telescopic and adjustable aluminum support system. The catch net effortlessly attaches to the hoop target with Velcro straps so users don’t have to run after their ball after every bump, pass, set or spike.
- Volleyball training aid for bumping, passing, setting, spiking and more; Target hoop angle adjusts to 45, 90, 135 and 180-degrees
- Target hoop features adjustable heights of 76″, 106″, 114″, 122″ and 130″ measured from center of target hoop
- Sturdy welded steel frame measures 44″ x 30″ x 43″ and is designed to be completely stable, even under attack from spiked volleyballs
- Front rubber swivel wheels make this trainer easily movable and transportable; Also includes telescopic, adjustable aluminum support system
- Catch net attaches to hoop target with Velcro straps; Perfect for volleyball, football and soccer precision practice