PowerNet Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Balls are created to help develop hitters to drive the barrel through the ball with complete follow-through. The ball weight assists in muscle memory development and provides instant feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know square hits versus mis-hits. The ball carries a limited flight allowing full swings in limited space and without hitting nets. As the hitter gains strength and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can advance to the next weight class. Also great for slow, warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls: Ball Size: 2.8″
- Used and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Players ALEXI AMARISTA, OSWALDO ARCIA, GORKYS HERNANDEZ, and JAIRO DIAZ
- 5 progressive weights to choose from (12 oz, 14 oz, 16 oz, 18 oz, and 20 oz) It’s progressive weight training for your swing.
- From beginner to collegiate and beyond, our Weighted Training Ball lineup offers everyone a starting point for building strength.
- Durable construction and made to last!
- Sold in a Pack of (6) Balls: Ball Size: 2.8″