PowerNet Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Balls are created to help develop hitters to drive the barrel through the ball with complete follow-through. The ball weight assists in muscle memory development and provides instant feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know square hits versus mis-hits. The ball carries a limited flight allowing full swings in limited space and without hitting nets. As the hitter gains strength and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can advance to the next weight class. Also great for slow, warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Sold in a Pack of (9) Balls: Ball Size: 2.8″
- Used and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Players OSWALDO ARCIA, GORKYS HERNANDEZ, and JAIRO DIAZ
- Progressive weight training for your swing.
- Improve power and contact rate at the plate with our system.
- Work hitting or throwing reps with 12 oz, then increase weight to 14 oz, then finish with 16 oz!
- LITE Pack Includes: 3 Balls each: 12, 14, 16 Ounces, Carry Bag, and Training Program Guide