PowerNet Micro Weighted Hitting and Batting Training Balls help hitters drive the barrel through the ball with complete follow-through. A smaller ball forces the hitter’s eyes to work better which results in a more efficient path. The sand filled balls provide feedback on every contact swing. Instantly know square hits versus mis-hits. As the hitter gains strength and their swing begins to easily accelerate through one weight, they can advance to the next weight class. Also great for slow, warm-up tosses before throwing a real baseball or softball. Built tough and made to last! Sold in a Pack of (12) Balls. Includes PowerNet carry bag.
- Used and Endorsed by Pro Baseball Players GORKYS HERNANDEZ and LUIS SARDINAS
- Assortment of weights (3.5 oz, 5.5 oz, 7.5 oz, and 9.5 oz) Packed 3 balls of each weight (12pk assortment) It’s Heavy Ball Training with Small Ball Hand-Eye coordination combined.
- Train to Hit Micro Heavy Balls, then Switch to regulation baseballs during each BP session! Start light, then progress to heavier within each session.
- JUST ABOUT SIZE OF A GOLF BALL. Hit them into walls, an open field, or even our Golf Net (SOLD SEPARATELY) which features a tighter net weave.
- Sold in a Pack of (12) Balls and includes a PowerNet Carry Bag!