A great setup for any baseball player looking for added coverage while batting.
Featuring a One Size Fits All dual density foam liner system. The liner is breathable, moisture wicking, and none of the padding blocks any of the large vent ports. Pony-tail channel built into padding for softball players.
The shell, constructed from durable ABS plastic, has 12 large vent holes for maximum breathability. The shell is designed to deflect balls unpon impact, provides extended cheek bone protection and coverage to protect a player’s brain stem in the back of neck.
Hardware is pre-mounted in the helmet making it ready to accept a batting helmet chin strap or batting hemet face guard. The lower batting helmet chin strap snap is removable.
- SEI Certifies Meets NOCSAE Standard
- One-Size-Fits-All dual density foam liner
- Breathable, moisture wicking liner to keep you cool and dry
- Pony-tail channel built into padding for softball players
- Strong and durable ABS plactic shell
- 55 Large Vent Ports for maximum breathability
- Pre-Mounted Hardware for easy cage attachment