Strike it any place you please. With the 2016 lineup from DeMarini, you’ll know you have the tools to get the task done. It starts with an all-new Paradox Plus+ Composite barrel. More powerful and more responsive it makes it possible for the 2016 CF8 to achieve ideal performance right out of the wrapper – and a sweet spot that extends further along the barrel than ever. This makes for the biggest, hottest, most responsive sweet area ever. However performance has to do with more than just the barrel – the revolutionary D-Fusion 2.0 manage is optimized to reroute energy upon contact back into the barrel for an explosive trampoline like feel. That indicates more energy concentrated on pop and less on hand sting.
- The long 14″ barrel provides optimum plate coverage and is weighted more to the hands to offer optimum barrel control and control
- Stacked Barrel Construction uses two independent walls which create a dynamic springboard striking surface area providing you a sweet area which extends even more along the barrel than ever
- Low Pro End Cap provides a dual density flat cap which is created to optimize a balanced swing weight and preserve ultimate feel throughout the barrel
- The Paradox Plus Composite Barrel is more powerful and more responsive allowing the 2016 CF8 to accomplish ideal efficiency right from the wrapper
- D-Fusion 2.0 Deal with is optimized to reroute energy upon contact back into the barrel for an explosive trampoline like feel which indicates more energy focused on pop and less on hand sting